In a sugsr mill,Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA),and other alcohol products are generated in the Distillery section.The alcohols are further sent to the respective end user in a Refinery,chemical or Pharma unit for further use.Custody transfer of alcohol after production becomes mandatory.
Today food industry is diversified into Fruits and vegetables processing,Fisheries,Meat and Poultry,Milk and dairy,Grains and Cereals,Beverages,Chocolates and Confectionery to Plantations and Floriculture segments.
We at Smoothflowmeters,can supply complete Flow Measurement System for ENA / Alcohol suitable for custody transfer of product into truck tanker or drums.The system consists of Strainer cum Air Eliminator,Positive displacement or Turbine flow meter,Digital / Pneumatic control valve,Batch controller and interconnecting piping.Instruments will have ExD approval wherever applicable and the system shall be approved by Weights and Measure authority for custody transfer.
The required batch can be set on the batch controller and it will automatically cut off the flow once batch is complete by closing the valve installed after the flowmeter.
- High accuracy of better than +/- 0.5%.High repeatability and turn down ratios.
- Mass measurement of Alcohol with Temperature compensation by means of RTD.
- Ex proof system.
- Weights and Measure approval.(Support to get local authority stamping for weights and measure shall be
provided as and when required).
- Skid mounted systems fully piped and ready for installation can be supplied.
- Horizontal or vertical ethanol measuring skids.
- Easy to operate by means of user friendly buttons.
- Start / Stop push buttons facility to the operator for easy control.
- Password protected auto mode.Total quantity can be viewed at the end of the day.
- One batch controller can operate three measuring systems.Reliable,Accurate and Rugged Ex Proof batch Controller.
- System can be supplied with Smart or Digital valve positioner with control valve for higher accuracy ,faster response ,fail safe operation,Advance Diagnostic features,digital indication and PLC/ DCS connectivity.
- Positive displacement flow meters with high rangeability of 1:20,no flow conditioning required,Bi-directional flow measurement,less friction and pressure loss,long life with low maintenence,low total cost of ownership,long term accuracy without recalibration,accuracy unaffected by flow turbulances and teflon coated internals for corrosive services.